- What does inhabitat mean?
- What is undoubtedly mean?
- Is undisputedly a word?
- What are synonyms for absolute?
- What is the meaning of the expression without the shadow of a doubt?
- What is the meaning of unquestionably?
- What is another word for unquestionably?
- What is the root word of unquestionable?
- What does assuredly mean?
- What is another word for undoubtedly?
- How do you use certainly?
- What does unquestionable truth mean?
- What mean certainly?
- Is certainly Or certainly is?
- What is the meaning of clearly?
- Does certainly mean yes?
What does inhabitat mean?
: one that occupies a particular place regularly, routinely, or for a period of time inhabitants of large cities the tapeworm is an inhabitant of the intestine..
What is undoubtedly mean?
certainly or definitely; unquestionablyhe is undoubtedly talented. (sentence modifier) without doubt; certainly or indisputablyundoubtedly there will be changes.
Is undisputedly a word?
That title used to belong, undisputedly, to the fourth official.
What are synonyms for absolute?
Synonyms & Antonyms of absolutearbitrary,autocratic.(also autocratical),czarist.(also tsarist or tzarist),despotic,dictatorial,monocratic,More items…
What is the meaning of the expression without the shadow of a doubt?
If something is true beyond a shadow of a doubt, it is certainly true. (Definition of beyond/without a shadow of a doubt from the Cambridge Learner’s Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
What is the meaning of unquestionably?
: not questionable : indisputable unquestionable evidence unquestionable integrity.
What is another word for unquestionably?
In this page you can discover 41 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for unquestionably, like: without-a-doubt, indefensibly, certainly, unimpeachably, positively, assuredly, agreed, gladly, by-all-odds, surely and reliably.
What is the root word of unquestionable?
If a politician says things you doubt are true, you might describe his words as questionable. … The original meaning of the word was “that may be interrogated,” from the Latin root word quaestionem, “a seeking, inquiry, questioning, or examination.”
What does assuredly mean?
1 : without a doubt : certainly. 2 : in an assured manner : confidently.
What is another word for undoubtedly?
In this page you can discover 36 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for undoubtedly, like: surely, irrefutably, unquestionably, certainly, positively, questionably, without-doubt, assuredly, indeed, indubitably and really.
How do you use certainly?
The definition of certainly is absolutely or definitely. An example of certainly used as an adverb is in the sentence, “We will certainly buy some cookies,” which means “We will absolutely buy some cookies.”
What does unquestionable truth mean?
adjective. not open to question; beyond doubt or dispute; indisputable; undeniable; certain: an unquestionable fact.
What mean certainly?
adverb. with certainty; without doubt; assuredly: I’ll certainly be there. yes, of course: Certainly, take the keys. surely; to be sure: He certainly is successful.
Is certainly Or certainly is?
Grammatically speaking “certainly” is an adverb, and adverbs modify verbs (with “is” as the verb in your question) so ‘He certainly is cute’ is correct, since an adverb can’t modify an adjective (“cute”), which modifies a noun (“he”).
What is the meaning of clearly?
1. Clearly, definitely, distinctly, evidently imply the way in which something is plainly understood or understandable. Clearly suggests without doubt or obscurity: expressed clearly. Definitely means explicitly; with precision: definitely phrased. Distinctly means without blurring or confusion: distinctly enunciated.
Does certainly mean yes?
Certainly can also be used to answer a question in the affirmative. If your boss asks to speak to you, you might answer, “Certainly.” It’s just a formal way of saying “yes.”