- Will BestBuy replace my broken TV?
- What does my Geek Squad protection plan cover?
- How long do you have to buy Geek Squad Protection?
- Can I get a refund on Geek Squad Protection?
- How do I get a refund from geek?
- What does the Best Buy protection plan cover?
- How do I use my Geek Squad Protection Plan?
- Does Best Buy protection plan cover accidental damage?
- What does Best Buy extended warranty cover?
- Does Geek Squad Protection Plan cover accidental damage?
- Does Geek Squad Protection cover cracked screens?
- How do I transfer my Geek Squad Protection Plan?
- Does Best Buy Geek Squad worth it?
- How much does the Geek Squad Charge?
- Does Geek Squad come to your house?
Will BestBuy replace my broken TV?
Generally speaking, if a TV is damaged due to improper handling it would not qualify for exchange or return under the Best Buy Return & Exchange Promise.
You can see more details about that policy here..
What does my Geek Squad protection plan cover?
Keep in mind that Geek Squad Protection often covers important repairs that your manufacturer warranty doesn’t (like failure due to a power surge). If something goes wrong after the original manufacturer warranty ends, Geek Squad Protection takes care of any qualified repairs.
How long do you have to buy Geek Squad Protection?
45 daysYes, you have 45 days after your purchase to add Geek Squad Protection, including standard Geek Squad Protection Plans, Plans with Accidental Damage from Handling, and Product Replacement Plans. You may add the applicable Plan on your Purchase History page.
Can I get a refund on Geek Squad Protection?
Though not widely advertised by Geek Squad or Best Buy, the fine print of your protection plan contract clearly states that you can cancel the service at any time, for any reason, and receive a pro-rated refund.
How do I get a refund from geek?
Many items can be returned within 30 days of delivery and are eligible for a refund….Return PolicyPlease contact Support to begin the return and we will walk you through the process.If the item is not subject to an exception, you must place your refund request within 30 days of delivery of the item.More items…
What does the Best Buy protection plan cover?
This plan includes features like Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH), 24/7 support, One-time battery replacement, No Lemon policy, Normal wear and tear, Power surge protection, Pixel repair, and burn-in coverage and lastly full parts and labor.
How do I use my Geek Squad Protection Plan?
– Can I file a claim through my Geek Squad Protection Total Plan or Geek Squad Protection Service Plan online?Search for the plan using the 4 part key and sku from the receipt.From there, contracts matching your search will be displayed. … Select the product you wish to file a claim on.Click on “File a Claim”More items…
Does Best Buy protection plan cover accidental damage?
Best answer: Yes, this is a standard Geek Squad Protection Plan. It would not cover accidental damage from handling, such as a broken screen.
What does Best Buy extended warranty cover?
If your product stops working, a replacement or store credit will be provided at a Best Buy store or by mail. Normal wear and tear. Includes replacement due to normal wear and tear, defects in materials or workmanship and failures due to dust, internal heat and humidity. Power surge repair.
Does Geek Squad Protection Plan cover accidental damage?
Best answer: Geek Squad Protection is a Service Plan. If you purchase a plan that includes Accidental Damage from Handling, accidental spills would be covered.
Does Geek Squad Protection cover cracked screens?
Hello Switch – Generally speaking, a cracked screen would be covered under an Accidental Geek Squad Protection Plan, if the damage occurred within the normal use of the console. A scratch may not be covered if it is merely cosmetic.
How do I transfer my Geek Squad Protection Plan?
The original purchase receipts, as well as any service repair receipts or exchange receipts, must be transferred to the new owner. Call 1-800-GEEKSQUAD (1-800-433-5778) or visit your nearest Best Buy store to transfer your Plan.
Does Best Buy Geek Squad worth it?
In this instance, yes, Geek Squad warranties are amazing and cover tons of stuff. … It also helps that warranties are priced based off price point. So you’re not going to pay $179 for a warranty for a $230 32″ tv. so, TLDR; it’s only worth it if you use it.
How much does the Geek Squad Charge?
Geek Squad Pricing Chart: Monthly PlansStandard PlanAdvanced PlanMonthly Cost Per User$24.99$49.99Initial Setup Fee$99.99$99.99Hourly On-Site Fee$119 per hour for first 10 to 19 hours, $99 per hour after that. 10 hours minimum to start.IncludedDec 19, 2017
Does Geek Squad come to your house?
If you’re a Total Tech Support member or have Geek Squad Protection on a TV 42″ or larger, we’ll come to your home.